As the world has started getting back to normal, businesses and companies have also started planning for future.
Supply chain leaders have learned valuable lessons on collaboration and resilience from the pandemic.
They are now looking forward to strengthen operations through a series of steps:
· Risk management through more robust strategies and improved planning
· Right balancing of efficiency with flexibility
· Expanded reach to diverse geographical locations
· Leverage advanced technologies for valuable data and insights
· Retrain and reskill the workforce for added efficiency
· Improve visibility through strategic planning and digital marketing
· Build an effective crisis-support system
· Strictly follow sustainable supply chain practices
Covid-19 presented a situation that companies had never faced before.
The good thing is that they are now preparing for future with better understanding and more learning.